ABOUT USMLE STEP1
USMLE Step1 is the part of the United States Medical Licensing Examination. This course is aimed to assess whether medical school students or graduates can apply important concepts of the foundational sciences. Students who wish to seek licensure to practice medicine in the US take up this course.
- Multiple Questions with detailed explanations
- Interact with a teacher in an online classroom, or prep at your own pace
- Attend scheduled live lectures
- Check on Your Progress
- Take and Share Personal Notes
- Prominent interface, which allows you to access more information
- Simplified user experience with progress reports
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Measure your performance through the detailed chart and know your most active area
WHO CAN JOIN THE PROGRAM?
- Medical Student who have enrolled in or a graduate, a US or Canadian Medical Program leading to the MD degree that is accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education
- Medical Student who have enrolled in or a graduate, a US or Canadian Medical Program leading to the DO degree that is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- Medical Student who have enrolled in or a graduate, medical school which is associated outside US and Canda and listed on World Directory of Medical Schools