NCLEX RN QBANK Overview:
Archer Review has hands-on experience in providing NCLEX courses and question banks prepared by nursing faculty with years of teaching and clinical experience. Our Qbanks combine with the best of nursing knowledge with the pearls from real-world clinical practice. About 50000+ nurses have trusted Archer courses since launch.
2500+ Challenging NCLEX RN Questions:
- Questions created by expert nurses who have hands-on clinical experience.
- Questions created with “vagueness” & “brevity” to reflect NCLEX-Style.
- Multiple Readiness assessments: Launch multiple mock exams with “PASS PREDICTION.” Included with peer stats for each question to self-assess & predict readiness.
- Several alternate format Questions including 40% Select All That Apply (SATA)
- Facility to mark the questions and study key concepts.
- Included with peer stats for each question to self-assess & predict readiness.
- Passing chances extremely high if scoring above Peer Average consistently.
- 97% pass rate among those scoring above peer average in Archer Q-bank.
Multiple readiness Assessments & Tracking Performance
- Only Q-bank with Multiple Self-assessment with hundreds of questions. Assessment of your average against peer performance serves as a “passing predictor“. Scoring “high” or “very high” pass chances per prediction on four consecutive self-assessments associated with a 99% pass rate
- Identify your weaknesses and improve test-taking skills
- Compare with peers to improve performance.
- Customized software mimics the real NCLEX to gain confidence.
- Detailed explanations for correct and incorrect answers. Focused rationales for many questions to master and retain most concepts in the shortest period.
- Complete Illustrations to help master the content.
- Several Select All That Apply ( SATA) Questions to reflect NCLEX test style
NCLEX QBANK Highlights
Create Customized tests based on your requirements
Flag your favorite questions and review whenever you need
Track your performance and compare the progress with others.
Why Archer Review NCLEX Qbank?
- User-friendly interface and easy to access
- Content-rich explanations for the questions and answers
- Proper customer support to help you better
- Instant reply from trained nurses
- NCLEX like exam interface provides simulated practice to help reduce anxiety.
Archer NCLEX-RN-Free Trial 1 Day
- Validity 1 days
- Archer NCLEX-RN - Free Trial (1 day)
Archer NCLEX-RN - 2 Month (60days)
- Validity 60 days
- Archer NCLEX-RN - 2 Month (60days)
Archer NCLEX-RN - 3 Month (90days)
- Validity 90 days
- Archer NCLEX-RN - 3 Month (90days)
Archer NCLEX-RN - 6 Month (180days)
- Validity 180 days
- Archer NCLEX-RN - 6 Month (180days)
Archer NCLEX-RN - 1 Year (365days)
- Validity 365 days
- Archer NCLEX-RN - 1 Year (365days)