ABOUT USMLE STEP1
USMLE Step1 is the first part of the United States Medical Licensing This test aims to assess whether medical school students or graduates can apply important concepts of the Basic Medical sciences. Students who wish to seek license seek license to practice medicine in the US will need to pass this exam. This is a one-day exam which is administered online at designated test centers. Most US Medical students prefer to take it soon after their second year of medical school whereas most International Medical Graduates tend to take it after their final year. This exam can be taken at Prometric® test centers located globally.
STEP3 EXAM FORMAT
- Computer-based exam administered over one day ( 8 hour test session).
- Exam format: Seven blocks of questions, maximum 4o questions per block.
- Total number of Questions: 280 questions (approx). Average time/ question: 90 seconds
- Question format: Multiple choice questions with single best answer.
- Tests not just concept recall but ability to apply basic knowledge in clinical scenarios.
- Residency program directors often use Step1 test scores as the most important criterion to select their candidates among the applicants.
- Studying high-yield concepts and applying them on Practice Q-banks been shown to significantly increase test scores. Take .
- Step 1 encompasses test questions from general principles ( 15-20%) and Organ Systems ( 60-70%)
- Individual organ systems (hematopoiesis/lymphoreticular, nervous/special senses, skin/connective tissue, musculoskeletal, respiratory, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, renal/urinary, reproductive, endocrine, immune) are proportionally represented as outlined here.
- Several Questions from Biostatistics, epidemiology, and pubic health. Almost 300 very High-yield Bio-statistics questions can be accessed via
WHO CAN TAKE THE USMLE STEP 1?
- Medical Students who have enrolled in or a graduate, a US or Canadian Medical Program leading to the MD degree that is accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education
- Medical Students who have enrolled in or a graduate, a US or Canadian Medical Program leading to the DO degree that is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- Medical Students who have enrolled in or a graduate, medical school which is associated outside US and Canada and listed on World Directory of Medical Schools
USMLE STEP 1 QBANK OVERVIEW
With our team of highly talented teaching physicians, we have been in the forefront of the medical education and provided student community with best test-prep resources for over a decade. Our goal is to make every medical student become a better clinician by integrating and applying basic sciences to clinical concepts.
STEP 1 QBANK FEATURES
- 1000+ Step 1 questions – Challenge yourself !
Extremely high-yield carefully selected questions created by exceptionally talented physicians.
Q-bank Interface that’s exactly similar to the actual test.
Basic science concepts applied to clinical scenarios
Frequently updated and new questions added every week based on student and physician feedback on high-yield questions
- In-depth explanation
Images, illustrations to promote visual mastery of basic concepts.
Conceptual explanations for both correct and incorrect options.
Correlations with clinical scenarios and references.
- Performance and enhancement tracking
Stats and graphs showing your strengths and weaknesses.
Peer comparisons and strategies to excel.
Interact with our physicians via our Dashboard for personalized feedback and strategic focus on studying SMART.
STEP1 QBANK HIGHLIGHTS
Take notes if you face any difficulty with any of the questions to review later. This reinforces concepts you have learned.
Flag your favorite questions and review later
Customize and create exams based on your specific needs. Take the tests on interface exactly similar to Step1.
Get access to the performance graphs that highlights your weak areas. Compare yourself with your peers question-wise.
Access the questions from anywhere and any device
Customized dashboard to check the performance on the exams in a graphical format. Ability to interact with Admin for personalized strategy.
WHY ARCHER'S USMLE STEP1 EXAM?
Our courses are taught by board-certified medical professionals and help you in getting scored more. Starting from 30 to 180 days package available with us. We offer important concepts of the basic sciences to the practice of medicine. We are here to help you whenever you need any clarifications on the examinations.
Customized exams like real USMLE based on your needs
Know your performance through graphs and compare with peers
Flag your favorite questions and review as needed
Create Customized tests based on your requirements.