Pass the NCLEX PN exam with step by step NCLEX Course
Archer offers the best NCLEX PN Prep course to make you perform a better nurse. National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses is commonly referred to as “State Board” or The Boards”, useful for those who are looking to enter into the level practical or vocational nurse and develop their career.
NCLEX PN Prep course integrated with medical, surgical, paediatric, psychiatric, and obstetric classes. The courses are categorised based on four categories namely:
- Course developed by experienced nurse educators and nurses who are under practice.
- Examinations are provided in computerised adaptive testing (CAT)
- Multiple concepts based questions to make to understand better
- Detailed explanations for both correct and incorrect answers
- Exam software which helps in gaining the confidence
- No time limit for answering the questions
- There’s an optional break after 2 hours of testing, and another optional break after an additional 90 minutes of testing.
- The exam starts with the easiest questions and based on your first performance the difficulty of the questions may differ
- Its essential for you to know your eligibility before you apply for the exam
- Each of the questions includes five steps like assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Level 1 make up to 10% of the exam and Level 2 & 3 take 95% of the questions
What does NCLEX PN Covers?
The exam’s content is based on your requirements:
- Safe and Effective Care Environment – Covers 18-24% of the exam
- Health Promotion and Maintenance – Covers almost 6-12% of the Exam
- Psychosocial Integrity – 9 -15% of the Exam
- Physiological Integrity – 7-16% with four essential concepts including primary care & comfort, reduction of risk potential, Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies and Physiological Adaptation.
Who can join the program?
- Must complete nursing programs from reputed Institute
- Receive permission to take an examination from their State Board of Nursing
- Register with Pearson VUE to take an examination