Pass the NCLEX PN exam with step by step NCLEX Course
Archer offers the best NCLEX PN Prep course to make you become a better nurse. National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses is administered all around the year, and passing this exam is a critical step for those who are looking to enter into the licensed practical or vocational nurse and develop their career.
NCLEX-PN EXAM CONTENT - FEATURES
- With regard to the official NCLEX-PN exam, please note it is Computer Adaptive Testing ( CAT) in which the exam starts with the easiest questions, and based on your initial performance the difficulty of the questions may differ.
- It is essential for you to know your eligibility which you can get by applying to your nursing regulatory body. Following that, you will receive your ATT ( authorization to test) and then, you may apply for the NCLEX-PN exam
- Each of the questions includes five steps like assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Level 1 makes up to 10% of the exam and Level 2 & 3 take 95% of the questions.
- These sections are tested thoroughly in Archer NCLEX-PN Q-bank and makes you ready to face even the hardest questions. A large number of Archer students have recently passed within just 60 questions indicating that they have been well trained to face the most difficult questions.
NCLEX PN Exam consists of Questions encompassing all subjects and lessons covering medical, surgical, pediatric, psychiatric, and obstetric questions. Client needs are represented based on the NCLEX-PN test plan outlined by NCSBN.
The pass rate of the NCLEX-PN exam is higher for the first time, US-educated nurses than internationally educated Nurses. With the right education and extensive practice with NCLEX-Format questions, it is possible for an internationally educated nurse to easily pass the exam. With Archer Question bank, upon completion, thousands of international nurses were also able to pass NCLEX on the first attempt. For US-educated nurses scoring more than peer average on Archer Q-bank, the pass rate has been 97% which is much higher than the national average ( based on survey responses sent out to our nursing students after they completed their exam).
What does NCLEX PN cover?
The NCLEX-PN exam content is based on the core competencies:
- Safe and Effective Care Environment – Covers 18-24% of the exam
- Health Promotion and Maintenance – Covers almost 6-12% of the Exam
- Psychosocial Integrity – 9 -15% of the Exam
- Physiological Integrity – 7-16% with four essential concepts including primary care & comfort, reduction of risk potential, Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies, and Physiological Adaptation.
Who can apply for NCLEX-PN?
- Must complete nursing programs from reputed Institute
- Receive permission to take an examination from their State Board of Nursing
- Register with Pearson VUE to take an examination