Personal Information and their Disclosure Collection of information is derived when you register on our site, order for a product, subscribe to our newsletter, fill forms, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or give information on our website or use certain other site features in the following ways.
1. To help us in serving you better.
2. Any contest, promotion, survey or other site feature are properly administered
3. To accelerate the process of your transactions.
4. Periodically emails are sent with respect to your order or other products and services.
5. Our website is regularly searched for security loopholes and known vulnerabilities so that your visit to our site is completely safe. Your personal information is stored within secured networks and can be accessed by a handful of people. Special access rights to such systems are essential for confidentiality. Several security measures are implemented when a user places an order to keep the security of your personal information. A gateway provider processes all transactions which are not stored or processed on our servers.
Social Media Privacy: We do not disclose a user name or password for accessing personal social media or reveal any personal social media information. We at times hire other companies to conduct services on our behalf and give them access to manage our database, sending e-mails, processing and collecting payments, give us legal, financial and accounting advice and perform audits. Such companies are given access to your information specifically for the purpose of providing these services to us or on our behalf. We reiterate that your personally identifiable information is not sold, traded, or otherwise transferred to any outside party, unless we inform you before-hand. This excludes website hosting partners and other parties who help us in our website operation, business operation, or to serve you, and keeping all this information confidential. Any information is released only when we have to comply with the law, enforce the policies of the website, or protect the rights, property, or safety of all concerned.
Transfer, Use, and Processing for Other Countries
There could be a need to process and store your information in countries outside the EU. Your information may not be limited to your home country or the country in which you plan to matriculate. By providing your information to us, you consent to the transfer of your information to ARCHER REVIRE offices in these other countries. We ensure taking appropriate steps to ensure that your information is handled appropriately.
Access and Rectification
If you would like to modify or delete any information that we have about you, you can do so by contacting us by e-mail at email@example.com Questions, Comments and Concerns If you have any query, clarification or concerns about our operations, you may contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to stop the functioning of this website or even terminate this User Agreement as and when we feel so, without prior notice or reason. This could be as a result of your violation of any provisions of this User Agreement. The User Agreement’s Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability and Governing Law sections shall survive any such termination.